10 Reasons to Book Your Travel Lodge with Travelodge!
We all know it’s not just about cheap prices, it’s about Value for Money. And when we reviewed what Travelodge has to offer, we came to the conclusion it scores on both counts.
In a nutshell, if you are looking for a Travel Lodge then we Recommend Travelodge.
10 Reasons to Book Your Travel Lodge with Travelodge:
- The Great Prices become Fantastic if you use the Saver and Supersaver rates (starting at £19 per room)
- Plentiful supply of Family rooms sleeping up to 4 people
- All-you-can-eat Breakfast Buffet for £7.50 at Travelodges with a Bar Cafe (and Kids 10 years and under Eat FREE!)
- Comfortable rooms with King-size beds, cosy duvets and (of course) en-suite bathrooms
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Colour TV with remote control
- Easy to use website so you can manage, amend and cancel your bookings online
- See full details of all hotels, including facilities, photographs, what’s nearby, maps, and directions from anywhere from the AA
- Rooms bookable up to 12 months in advance
- Rooms at the Flexible Rate can be cancelled up to midday on the date of arrival
You can read more by visiting our Cheap Travellodge Accommodation page on our website, or click the link below to go straight to the Travelodge UK website.