Premier Inn Voted Best Family Travel Facilities in 2007 and 2008
We have been reviewing what Premier Inn have to offer, and have concluded they really are worth a close look for families.
Premier Inn have been voted the ‘Best Family Travel Facilities‘ for the last two years in the Tommy’s Parent Friendly Awards. With Premier Inn‘s class-leading budget hotels, and their emphasis on catering for families with young children, it is easy to see why.
- More choice – a class-leading network of over 500 hotels (150 more than Travelodges) means that there is likely to be a Premier Inn close to where the guest wants to stay.
- Nice roomy bedrooms, comfy surroundings and friendly service – everything a guest needs, from only £49 per room (not per guest) per night.
- Licensed bars and restaurants in or adjoining every hotel (not licensed at Motorway service areas), serving good food and drink at a reasonable price.
- An eat-as-much-as-you-like hot or continental breakfast served in every hotel.
- Under-16s stay and eat breakfast free.
- Up to two children and two adults can sleep in our spacious family rooms at no extra cost. All hotels provide good quality cots for babies and toddlers too.
- Up to two under-16s can eat breakfast for free when one adult purchases a full Premier Breakfast.
- Exclusive access to Premier Inn Days Out – discounted entry, generally 2-for-1 or Kids go free, to over 800 top visitor attractions across the UK.
- Free kids packs for children, containing a mini story book, activity book, colouring sheet, pencils and competitions.
- A Good Night Guaranteed, or your money back.
If you have not already done so, now’s a good time to check out the Premier Inn website for available hotels and the Premier Inn Days Out Offers. Get booked up early for the Summer Holiday Days Out – with the highest occupancy levels in the Hotel Business, the available rooms at the Premier Inn of your choice will soon get booked up!
Click the link below to go straight to the Premier Inn website…
- Premier Inn £50 Rooms – Where To Find The Cheapest Hotels
- www.PremierInn.com Offers Days Out Vouchers With Every Booking
- PremierInn.com Offers Free Days Out Vouchers and Quality Hotel Rooms from £50
- Budget Hotels – Travelodge, Premier Inn, Days Inn – Which is the Best?
- Premier Inn Voted Best Family Travel Facilities in 2007 and 2008