Christmas Market Lille Deals from CrestaHolidays.co.uk are another alternative Christmas Market destination for those considering a festive foray abroad for some Christmas shopping. Prices for the Lille Christmas Breaks start at just £125 per person for a 1 Night Break in a 3 Star Art Deco Hotel in Lille.
Departure dates for Christmas Market Breaks to Lille are between 18 Nov-30 Dec 09. Longer Christmas Market Breaks in Lille are also available, along with a choice of other hotels.
Christmas Market Lille – 5 Reasons to go on a Lille Christmas Market Break
- The fabulous atmosphere, with a big wheeel turning majestically to the sound of Christmas music
- Visits from Father Christmas and regular Christmas concerts
- The inviting smell of hot roast chestnuts and chocolate, and little wooden huts selling arts, crafts and local cuisine
- A delightful Old Town of cobbled streets, flamboyant facades and exuberant Flemish architecture
- Cultural Capital of Europe in 2004
Just Click the link below to read more about Lille Christmas Markets from CrestaHolidays.co.uk…
Christmas Market Bruges Deals from CrestaHolidays.co.uk are a great reason to start planning your Christmas Market Break in 2009. And with prices starting at just £165 per person for a 3 Night Break in a 3 Star Hotel in Bruges you just can’t go wrong.
With departures between 24 Nov-31 Dec 09, heading off to a Christmas Market in Bruges is a fantastic way to start the festive season and get your hands on some unusual Christmas Gifts at the same time.
Cresta Holidays offer a tempting range of Christmas Market Breaks. For those who have not already experienced this beautiful but quaint medieval town, and who are making plans to visit a Christmas Market, Bruges is an excellent choice for a Christmas Market Break which you won’t forget.
Christmas Market Bruges – 5 Reasons to go on a Bruges Christmas Market Breaks
- Medieval Bruges makes a magical setting for a Christmas Market
- The Open Air Ice Rink adds even more variety to your Christmas Shopping Break
- The opportunity to buy Bruges specialities, like elegantly packaged chocolates and unusual handmade decorations
- Warm, cosy bars will welcome you when you are foot-weary after an enjoyable time browsing the festive stalls
- The Snow and Ice sculpting festival is a must, with fascinating ice statues.
Just Click the link below to read more about Bruges Christmas Markets from CrestaHolidays.co.uk…
Have you discovered Cresta Holidays yet? Cresta Holidays has the impressive record of being voted the top Short Break Holiday operator for the last 13 years.
- Complimentary Eurostar Upgrade to Leisure Select class:
- A large, comfortable seat in a dedicated Leisure Select carriage
- Enjoy Champagne and fine dining with a sumptuous 3-course meal
- Complimentary magazines and newspapers
- Book by 31st July for travel up to 31st August
- Save £50 per Couple on all Hotel + Flight Bookings
With their bargain getaways to France, Italy, Switzerland and Ireland, their Disney holidays and City Breaks, Cresta Holidays are undoubtedly worth a look when planning your next holiday or short Break.